Saturday, November 23, 2013

Retro Glam Mascara by Rimmel

Hey everyone.

I know I havent been blogging much. It is hard as a full time student, part time worker, part time mom, and wife  to find the time! I will actually be embarking on a new blog soon which i hope to keep up with more.

The reason for my blog today is to tell you how excited I am about Retroglam Mascara. As you all know I am a product tester. I was given this product free to try by Influenster in the #RoseVoxBox. I was not paid in any way to give this a good review.
I LOVE this Mascara. I have been using the good ol Maybeline LashBlast for years. I have converted. Retroglam doesnt clump, its smooth, it fans your lashes. Basically it does it all. I highly recommend going out there and getting some! I know when mine is gone I will be getting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment