Monday, December 2, 2013

Cozy Cushions make for Warmer Winters

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about Dr. Scholls' Cozy Cushions (pictured below.)


 Cozy cushions are a fuzzy lined insert made for winter boots or other shoes. These are great because they keep your feet warm all winter while keeping you comfortable. Also as many women know the fuzzy liners tend to make feet sweat. Dr. Scholls Cozy Cushions are specially designed to wick away moisture and keep feet dry. Also a benefit of Cozy Cushions is they are a bit thicker and have great cushioning ( ladies these are great for your heeled boots .)
I am required to tell you I was able to try these free from Influenster on behalf of Dr. Scholls. However I was in no way paid for my opinion or required to give a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment