Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello World!

My name is Samantha. I am a hobby cook and self proclaimed foodie. I love to cook for family and friends. I enjoy trying new recipes out. I am starting a blog to share my experiences in cooking, shopping, recipe writing etc. A little more about me! I am in my 20s. I am engaged and getting married next September! I work from home for a great fashion retailer. My favorite food is anything with cheese and tomato sauce! What do you have to look forward to? A blog with great and not so great recipes. I plan to share the good, the bad and the ugly. You can look forward to pictures, details, and hopefully some video. Hopefully I get a chance to review not only recipes but food brands, products, cooking utensils etc. Overall I cant wait to get started and I hope that my blog is useful to many. I will try my hardest to put instructions in a way even the most novice cook can understand. However, if there is ever anything that you don’t understand please feel free to leave me a comment. My goal is for this to be a popular interactive blog. Now lets get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment